This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Google Analytics (Personal data: Cookie and Usage data)
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
- Facebook Like button and social widgets (Personal data: Cookie and Usage data)
Managing contacts and sending messages
- Mailchimp (Personal Data: Email address)
- Google AdWords (Personal Data: Cookie and Usage data)
- Data owner: Manager - Huski Apartments
Email: [email protected]
Address: Huski Manager, 3 Sitzmark St, Falls Creek, VIC, 3699, AUSTRALIA
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookie, Usage data and Email address.
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or collected automatically when using this Application.
Our Collection and Use of Other Personal Data
Like many other websites, our Site may use "Cookies" or "Other Technologies" (such as "pixel tags," "web beacons," "clear GIFs" or similar technologies) to help us and third parties obtain information about your visits to the Site, deliver online and mobile ads and content for us and others specific to your interests, process your reservations or requests, and/or to analyse your visiting patterns.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device ("device") when you visit a website. Cookies alone cannot be used to disclose your individual identity to us, though in some cases we may tie Huski or third party Cookies to personal information you have provided to us or that we have otherwise obtained about you.
- Ensure you obtain all requested information;
- Provide a safe and secure service for online transactions;
- Measure how many people use the Site, and how they use it, so that we may keep it running quickly and efficiently; and
- Help us and others deliver communications and content to you that are relevant and responsive to your interests and location.
Below we explain the different types of Cookies that may be used on the Site.
- Required Cookies. Required Cookies are necessary for the Site to work, and enable you to move around it and use its services and features. Disabling these Cookies will encumber the Site's performance, and may make the services and features unavailable.
- Functional Cookies. Some Functional Cookies are essential to viewing maps or videos on our Site.
- Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies allow us and other advertisers to show you the most relevant products, offers, and advertisements on the Site and third-party sites. For example, some Advertising Cookies help our service providers and other advertisers select advertisements that are based on your interests including those expressed or inferred across websites and online services and over time. Others help prevent the same advertisement from continuously reappearing for you. These types of Cookies also help us provide you with content on the Site that is tailored to your interests and needs.
- Advertising Cookies also include Social Plug-In Cookies and Analytics Cookies. Social Plug-In Cookies are used to share content from the Site with members and non-members of social media networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Google+ and YouTube. These Cookies are usually set by the social networking provider, enabling such sharing to be smooth and seamless. Analytics Cookies collect information about your use of the Site, and enable us to improve the way it works. These Cookies provide us with aggregated information on metrics such as the most frequently visited pages on the Site, help us record any difficulties you had with the Site, help us monitor how our visitors reach the Site, and show us whether advertising by us or others is effective or not. This also allows us to see the overall patterns of usage on the Site, rather than just the usage of a single person.
- We distinguish between session Cookies and persistent Cookies.
- Session Cookies. These types of Cookies are stored only temporarily during a browsing session, and are deleted from your device when you close the browser. We use session Cookies to support the functionality of the Site and to understand your use of the Site—that is, which pages you visit, which links you use and how long you stay on each page.
- Persistent Cookies: These types of Cookies are not deleted when you close your browser, but are saved on your device for a fixed period of time or until you delete them. Each time you visit the Site, the server that set the Cookie will recognize the persistent Cookie saved on your device. We and others use persistent Cookies to store your preferences, so that they are available for your next visit, to keep a more accurate account of how often you visit the Site, how often you return, how your use of the Site may vary over time and the effectiveness of advertising efforts.
Other Technologies may also be used, allowing us and third parties to know when you visit the Site, and to understand how you interact with emails or advertisements. Through Other Technologies, non-personal information or aggregate information (i.e., your operating system, your browser version, and the URL you came from) may be obtained and used to enhance your experience and understand traffic patterns.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing:
The Data Controller processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.
The use of the collected Data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics, Managing contacts and sending messages and Interaction with external social networks and platforms.
The Personal Data used for each purpose is outlined in the specific sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
• Interaction with external social networks and platforms
• Managing contacts and sending messages
• Online and Mobile Advertising
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Data Controller, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related services.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User's Personal Data
System Logs and Maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System Logs) or use for this purpose other Personal Data (such as IP Address).
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
The rights of Users
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the contact information set out above.
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Online and Mobile Advertising; Mobile Apps
We and third parties engage in interest-based advertising provided by vendors in order to deliver advertisements and personalized content that we and other advertisers believe will be of interest to you.
To the extent third-party vendors are using Cookies or Other Technologies to perform these services for Huski or others, Huski does not control the use of this technology or the resulting information, and is not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties. Ads may be delivered to you based on your online or mobile behavior (on Huski and non-Huski sites), your search activity, your geographic location or other information. For example, if you go to the Site to book an apartment, you may later see an advertisement from us when you visit another website.
These ads may appear on our sites, third-party websites or on mobile platforms. You may also see advertisements for third parties on the Site, other websites or properties, or mobile, based on your visits to, and activities on, the Site, other sites and mobile. Third parties may use technologies to track your activities over time and across mobile apps to deliver you advertising and content that may be of interest to you.
Some of our vendors and we may use anonymous data, such as demographic data received from third parties, to assist in the delivery of our advertisements to you. In some instances we may combine Other Information with personal information.
Managing Cookies and Other Technologies
If you want to remove or block Cookies from your device at any time, you can update your browser settings (consult your browser's "help" menu to learn how to remove or block Cookies).
Huski is not responsible for your browser settings. You can find good and simple instructions on how to manage Cookies on the different types of web browsers at:
You can also find a good summary of how to manage Flash Cookies at:
Please be aware that rejecting Cookies may affect your ability to perform certain transactions on the Site, and our ability to recognize your browser from one visit to the next.
Google provides an Opt-out Browser Add-on:
Ghostery will allow you to block individual tracking beacons as you browse sites: