Terms and Conditions
- A 50% deposit is required within 14 days of making the booking.
- The balance is due 30 days prior to the date of arrival.
- If a booking is cancelled 6 weeks prior to arrival, Huski will refund the full amount of the deposit received, less a cancellation fee of $50. Where a Visa Card or MasterCard was used to pay this deposit, the 2% transaction fee will also be withheld.
- If a booking is cancelled within 6 weeks prior to arrival, any amounts paid will be forfeited.
- If a booking is cancelled by either a Guest or Huski Apartments due to COVID-19 related circumstances, a full refund of any amounts paid towards the booking will be provided.
- If a booking is cancelled mid-stay by Huski Apartments due to COVID-19 related circumstances, a refund amount will be provided pro-rata based on the number of nights already completed at Huski Apartments.
- If a booking is cancelled by Huski Apartments due to COVID-19 related circumstances, Huski Apartments are not responsible for reimbursing any other costs outlaid by the Guest for the booking. These include, but is not limited to; Flights, Car hire, Ski equipment hire, lift tickets, transfers. We strongly suggest you ensure your travel insurance policy covers these types of items.